Hello! My name is Craig, I am a Chartered Physiotherapist who qualified from Teesside University. I also studied Sport and Exercise Development at Sunderland University. My goal is to use all the knowledge and experience that I have gained to improve the quality of my clients lives.
I have experience in several areas in Physiotherapy including Neurological, Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal (MSK) conditions. I have experience at events such as the Great North Run (Working for Make a Wish Foundation UK, and Epilepsy Action), Virgin Money Cyclone, Sunderland half marathon and 10k, Children’s Heart Unit Foundation race, Sunderland Aquatic Swimming Open, CrossFit Events and many more.
- BSc Physiotherapy at Teesside University
- BSc Sport and Exercise Development at Sunderland University
- Level 4 VTCT Advanced Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 ITEC Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma in Pilates Instruction
- Kinesiology Taping for the Athlete Master Class – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method
- Rocktape Fascial Movement Kinesiology Taping Level 2 “Rockdoc” certified
- FdSc Foundation Degree in Exercise, Health and Fitness
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- St John Ambulance First Aid Trained
- Emergency First aid in Rugby Union